|2016 ICWITS/ACES Conference|
- Jan 18 2016: For hotel reservation with the reduced negotiated rate of $177, Call 808-921-4611 or email to Grp377.email@example.com and mention the IEEE-ACES or group code IC12AA
- Dec 30 2015: Plenary Speakers for the ICWITS/ACES Conference
- Dec 29 2015: 2016 ICWITS/ACES Conference Short Courses/Tutorials
- Nov 25 2015: Free Tutorials offered at the ICWITS/ACES 2016 conference
- Aug 25 2015: ACES Express Journal Special Issue on Advanced FDTD Methods
- Aug 12 2015: ACES Journal Special issue on IEEE MTT-S International Conference on NEMO
- May 22 2015: ACES Journal Special Issue on Advanced Materials and Processes for RF and THz Applications
- May 10 2015: ACES Express Journal Special Issue on GPU Computing in Electromagnetics
- May 10 2015: ACES Express Journal Special Issue on Computational Electromagnetics and Measurements
- May 9 2015: ACES Journal Special Issue on Bio-Electromagnetics and Applications
- Apr 4 2015: ACES Conference Photo Album Posted
Welcome To The ACES WebsiteThe Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES) provides a forum for issues relevant to numerical modeling in applied electromagnetics. The primary focus of ACES is on computational techniques, electromagnetics modeling software, and applications. The Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society offers the ACES annual symposium, publications, code user groups, benchmark problem solution workshops, short courses, software demonstrations, and other activities which serve the professional community.
ACES activities and services have expanded to include canonical problem solution workshops (to "benchmark" the performance of codes and techniques) and code user groups, in addition to the newsletter, the journal, and the annual symposia. Furthermore, a Software Exchange Committee, and a Software Performance Standards Committee, provide a means to exchange information about electromagnetic computational codes and their performance in real-world applications. At the symposia, short courses and software demonstrations are offered. The ACES Journal is administered by an international editorial board, which presently represents nine nations.