|2016 ACES Conference|
- Nov 25 2015: Free Tutorials offered at the ICWITS/ACES 2016 conference
- Oct 30 2015: 2016 ACES Conference Paper Submission Deadline is November 30, 2015
- Aug 25 2015: ACES Express Journal Special Issue on Advanced FDTD Methods
- Aug 12 2015: ACES Journal Special issue on IEEE MTT-S International Conference on NEMO
- May 22 2015: ACES Journal Special Issue on Advanced Materials and Processes for RF and THz Applications
- May 10 2015: ACES Express Journal Special Issue on GPU Computing in Electromagnetics
- May 10 2015: ACES Express Journal Special Issue on Computational Electromagnetics and Measurements
- May 9 2015: ACES Journal Special Issue on Bio-Electromagnetics and Applications
- Apr 4 2015: ACES Conference Photo Album Posted
Welcome To The ACES WebsiteThe Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES) provides a forum for issues relevant to numerical modeling in applied electromagnetics. The primary focus of ACES is on computational techniques, electromagnetics modeling software, and applications. The Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society offers the ACES annual symposium, publications, code user groups, benchmark problem solution workshops, short courses, software demonstrations, and other activities which serve the professional community.
ACES activities and services have expanded to include canonical problem solution workshops (to "benchmark" the performance of codes and techniques) and code user groups, in addition to the newsletter, the journal, and the annual symposia. Furthermore, a Software Exchange Committee, and a Software Performance Standards Committee, provide a means to exchange information about electromagnetic computational codes and their performance in real-world applications. At the symposia, short courses and software demonstrations are offered. The ACES Journal is administered by an international editorial board, which presently represents nine nations.